Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What To Call Your Husband In Islam

Spring?

I'm going crazy in this weather. A day ago a blazing sun, other or see it. If you take off layers of clothing you spend cold, but it is sunny day.
This is dedicated to whoever controls the time: Get in line now!
(in plan irony, I know the time not controlled by anyone)

Yesterday I went to give me a walk around the fields that lie behind the house and I found this ...
And I wanted to show more pictures, but blogger has been farruco and says that I have stored a 1GB and I can not upload more ... and from the url of DeviantArt will not let me. The world is against me!
Although I could raise you two, they are not exactly where I wanted to teach ...

Well ... as I am, I inform you that when I have a DeviantArt.
As you know that you keep the blog as often as I love photography and that after years of making war in order to get a reflex (although I have a great amount of beautiful pictures I've done with the normal) this Christmas my advance Reyes brought me, so for the photos you were not dead laughs in computer folders I create a DA account (should I have a Flickr). So if you have wanted to see a couple of pics you can access by clicking here .

A kiss to everyone! And thank you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment