Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Adidas Microbounce Megabounce

My first and last cuts of the season

If I do not but every time I go back with nothing rebate (strange, I know, but prices seem to be too expensive and time reductions, but can not find sizes). But this time I brought two shirts to home (thank goodness!) And also at 7 € each.

PD: Procurement is on Monday 28, go a little atrasadillas ...





pac I also bought a 4-ring to 3 euros. They are simple and do not attract much attention.



Finally, I would like to thank you for tooooooodos's comments yesterday, which was a record both in quantity and in time. It has been happening to come home and meet so many comments. Thank you.
addition, the number of visitors and fans has been augmented. This is going well!

Thank you, seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment