Friday, March 25, 2011

Retaining Walls.australia

film evenings - American History X

Last Sunday was a Sunday in those that do not you take off your pajamas all day. And although I later touched my study allowed me to see the movie Ratin American History X did in the sixth.
is a fantastic movie. Unlike I usually do. That causes me anguish and desire to bite my nails. Also stars Edward Norton have also been other great movies like The Illusionist (my favorite movie that already appears under someday.)

Sipnopsis:
Derek Vinyard (Edward Norton) is a young man belonging to a group of Nazi ideology is imprisoned for murdering two young blacks. Years later, when released from prison finds out that his younger brother Danny (Edward Furlong) is following in his footsteps. Realizing that he can run the same fate, Derek try to not only the wrongs of the past, but his brother away from this dangerous world.


I feel bad not find the trailer in castellano.Y I also feel bad not having been here all week. Second Baccalaureate takes your social life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment