Friday, March 18, 2011

Goiter More Condition_symptoms

Head: Bon Appetit, stories of friends who kiss

Do you make a section of films?
Nosé if you found it interesting, but perhaps a good idea to meet new movies as well and know where your shots go, ie your tastes.

Well I'll start with Bon Appetit.
remember the day I went to see Eat, Pray Love with my cousin and I found it down the aisle ...

I was curious title and also small, after seeing Water Báilame Unax was tremendously in love. Therefore, Tania two reasons to see the movie.
But one day it hit me that day to seek was just starting I realized that they had already released, it is more, and for a couple of months! So I ran to the video but the movie was not anywhere.
Then I looked online (all illegal myself, but shhh do not you may tell anyone, was for a good cause), but still not found until about two weeks.
Y. .. I loved it!

So after I let it go let loose the royo royo touches of the film.
Technical sheet:
-Director: David Pinillos
- Screenwriters: Paco Cabezas, David Pinillos
- Actors: Nora Tschirner , Unax Ugalde, Herbert Knaup, Giulio Berruti and Nora Tschirner
- Genre: Comedy / Romance
Country: Germany, Spain and Switzerland
Duration: 97 min

Synopsis:
Bon Appétit is a story of friends who kiss and dare to cross that fine line between friendship love and that changes your life forever. Daniel (Unax Ugalde), an ambitious young English chef, just got his dream: a place in the prestigious Thomas Wacker restaurant in Zurich. His extraordinary talent as a chef Daniel will serve to advance the kitchen Wacker demanding but can not prevent your relationship with Hanna (Nora Tschirner), the attractive restaurant's sommelier, is transformed into something more than friendship. This unexpected situation will shake the orderly world of Daniel, facing a tough decision: Is it worth risking your career for love?

Also, if you want to see the trailer (which I never do before watching a movie, I think if you see the trailer lost grace. Guided me through the titles) you can do it here:


What do you think? Have you seen the movie?
What would you like to continue with this section?

0 comments:

Post a Comment