Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Long Dong John Silver

BRAVO ANDRES "EL ROLO": UIS-Bucaramanga:: touch of my EARTH AND SHOCK currulao JHOHANN

I baby story. Son of culture through my mother and my father Pastuso Costena, which mathematically makes me around a roller at heart. NO I AM MAD AS mentions it! I am of-mind that is very different.

Caress my land " the beginning, when on earth there were only rational creatures, and these were shapers of their own destiny, the music was just a whisper most of the wind, the only storyteller of the time"
is a work of storytelling that shows completely Colombian stories from myths and stories of creation to the urban reality in which we live. His characters are worthy representatives of our cultural diversity, with all his cunning, charm, cunning and naturally to them and have space in which magic and beauty of our Colombia. The do not say that lying is identified. Guitarist: Sergio Laguado.

0 comments:

Post a Comment