Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Buying A Bully Whippet

CUENTOTO: Valparaiso, Chile:: STORIES IN THE WAY JOSE ANTONIO NUÑEZ


Professor and Licentiate in Philosophy (PUCV), Cultural Manager, Producer and storytellers. Chilena. the storytelling begins in 1993 on his own. Since then he has been part of the generation of movement in Chile and subsequently Story-telling has taken brief refresher workshops with learners teachers of storytelling Carolina Rueda and Juan Marcial Moreno.

A storyteller Gabriela Mistral said right-hander, is that "That keeps one on edge and makes it charming in a trance, without more resources than the timbre of the voice , facial gestures and l you hand movements and body "

stories in the way is charting a nomadic storyteller, is a selection of stories from different sources and different eras. Some short stories have been with me stretches of road and have been sitting watching the sea from a beach where I've been, or watering the yard of a house where I lived. Others have gone with me wherever I go and a couple just yet to get, for the first time in my luggage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment