Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How Do I Use My Webkinz Coupon

OSWALDO GOMEZ CARDENAS "Buga": UIS-Bucaramanga:: THE CORNER OF THE REVOLUTION

I am a survivor of the revolution, but not the Bolshevik, or Cuban, or much less the poor, little or no Colombian revolution. I am a survivor of the Barrio La Revolucion, Guadalajara de Buga, Valle del Cauca. Pity the people, a people forgotten (except Easter) living on mercy drug traffickers, their philanthropy and their excesses momentary millionaires do not cataloged in Northern magazines.

corner of the revolution: I am a survivor of the revolution street corner Guadalajara de Buga Valle del Cauca, and in these minutes is the stories of the neighborhood, the patch, the corner store. Every character that has inhabited this corner goes on stage to tell their own story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment