Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What To Put On A Retirement Cake

Jamaica Caffe Shop

Things to do when you're on vacation: 1.The
vague
2. Go for a drink with your best friend.
3. Sleep



Although Jamaica Caffe Shop, as its name suggests, specializes in coffee, I I have not started a close relationship with the coffee so I ask for a chocolate milkshake with it if we're friends (actually we love, but shhh! not tell anyone). Meanwhile, best friend, with whom I share the number 2 on the list of things to do when you're on vacation, he asked for a Mango Smoothie, very good indeed.

And if, as we Mallorca (and you know that Mallorca are half backwards) we have the Easter holidays this week. Actually, I have no desire to do nothing at all but should be doing many things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment