Friday, April 8, 2011

Can Colon Ca Occur In 3 Yrs

Film Afternoons - Do not ask me because I'll kiss kiss you because electricsbubbles

not ask me to kiss it I'll kiss


Year: 2008
Duration: 95 min
Country: Spain
Director: Albert Espinoza
Starring: Eloy Azorín , Pablo Rivero, Roberto Enríquez Teresa Hurtado, Albert Espinosa, Jan Cornet.
Genre: Romantic Comedy .

Synopsis:
Albert (Eloy Azorin) is five days to marry his girlfriend Helen (Teresa Hurtado de Ory). But without those few days, not sure Albert if he wants. The days go by and to avoid having to talk to her, she enrolls in a guitar with special children (mentally handicapped), you end up explaining a trick to know whether or not you want the person next to you

And here I leave you with the trailer ...


I also want to inform the Catalan parliament, which in the IB3 tonight (Channel of the Balearic Islands) will give my favorite movie: The Illusionist. Whoever comes to see her, do not be layoffs or a second!

0 comments:

Post a Comment